Easypix Pulse Oximeter PO2
Pulse Oximeter PO2 is a compact, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device featuring an OLED display.
The Pulse Oximeter is used to measure arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and the pulse rate. Oxygen saturation indicates the percentage of haemoglobin in the arterial blood that is loaded with oxygen.
The device uses two light beams of different wavelengths for measurement. These light beams strike the inserted finger inside the housing and are put in relation to each other during measurement.
The arterial oxygen saturation is then calculated and displayed on the Pulse Oximeter.
Thanks to Bluetooth:
All results on the smartphone
Thanks to the integrated Bluetooth function, you can transfer the measurement results to your smartphone.
Enough oxygen content
The Pulse Oximeter can be used to monitor the oxygen content in the blood. The device measures the oxygen saturation of the blood and can thus quickly give an indication of the patient’s oxygen supply.
Because the Pulse Oximeter also checks the pulse rate, you also get an indication of the circulation, i.e. the heartbeat, and at least a rudimentary indication of the blood pressure.
- Pulse Oximeter to check oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate
- Compact and hygienic device
- Fast and accurate
- Simple and easy to use
- OLED display
- SpO2 measurement range: 70-100%
- Pulse rate measurement range: 30-240bpm
- Bluetooth function for transmission of measurement results
- Battery type: 2x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries are required (not included)
- Size: 58 x 32 x 34 mm
- Weight: 50g
- Pulse Oximeter
- User’s instructions
Transfer of measurement results from the Pulse Oximeter to a smartphone
- Switch on the Bluetooth function on your smartphone.
- Download and install the app “SMART WEAR”.
Download for iOS or for Android.
- When installing, follow the steps described in the app and connect to the SP001 device.
- The next measurement is automatically transferred from the PulseOximeter to your smartphone.
- This allows you to save the measurements as an image, send them or share them with others.
2x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries are required.
They are not included.
- Data sheet
- User’ instructions
- “SMART WEAR” App
for iOS and for Android